Mindcamp is a retreat where you can learn and practice creativity, innovation and leadership skills.
It’s a multi-day retreat for personal, professional, and organizational creativity — a feast of concurrent sessions presented by the best creativity leaders in North America and world-wide.
This year's theme is PlayGround: one of the most important attributes for creative work is the ability to play. What is Play? What condition or "Ground" is needed to facilitate Play? What else occurs to you when you think of Play?
Opportunities at Mindcamp include:
- Discover non-cognitive approaches to understand and create new meaning
- Access the arts and nature to see beyond the superficial
- Use simple structures (conceptual and otherwise) to illuminate contrasts and congruities
- Practice embodiment to more fully experience conditions and potentials
- Explore the unexpected connections that are around us all the time, but which we too often, and too easily, miss.
As of 2023 Mindcamp has a beautiful new home!
Click here to find out more about our site in Port Elgin, ON.
5-9 August 2024
Unifor Family Education Centre,
Port Elgin ON
“I loved the freedom to choose what I needed too and the freedom to rest when needed. It was a mind blowing experience.”Feedback from Mindcamp 2022
“As a first timer, I was really welcomed. I didn't know what to expect and I left with a more open mind and heart. The days were full of learning and new experiences and the wonder of talking to ‘strangers/acquaintances’ about meaningful subjects and receiving new insights.”Feedback from Mindcamp 2022
“I went to beautiful sessions that were insightful and deep and I had great conversations that I am hoping to get to continue in the coming months.”Feedback from Mindcamp 2022