At Mindcamp we want more: more kinds of people, that is. We welcome people of all ages, backgrounds, professions, and from all walks of life, including people with little or no disposable income, people whose ancestors were not traditionally invited to professional conferences, and people who may want to come from far away at great expense. We offer:
- Tiered pricing
- A monthly instalment plan
- Generous cancellation terms
- A separate Possibility Fund that gives everyone a chance to make Affordability tickets more accessible to others
Of course Mindcamp is a great deal, but even our meagre prices can be a hurdle. Thus we have established three pricing tiers: Sustainability, Affordability, and Possibility.
- Sustainability represents the true cost of Mindcamp: if everyone paid this, Mindcamp would be sustained year over year.
- Affordability represents a price below our budgeted cost. It is an option for folks who meet two or more of these criteria:
- have little or no disposable income
- are unemployed or underemployed
- have difficulty meeting monthly expenses
- come from far away at great expense
- have ancestors who were not traditionally invited to professional conferences
- Possibility represents a price with a margin that allows one more individual to attend Mindcamp at the Affordability price.
The Possibility Fund
Everyone can help make Mindcamp more accessible by donating to the Possibility Fund. Whatever price tier you choose, you may wish to offer something — even a small amount will make Mindcamp more accessible.
If you can’t come to Mindcamp this year, the Possibility Fund is a great way to send a little of your spirit by helping another Mindcamper come! Any amount is welcome. Every $250 we collect will make one more Affordability ticket available.
Click here to donate
Thank you for reading this far! Over the years we have been able to welcome many registrants who would not otherwise have been able to come. We know that these donations help us increase our social and economic diversity, and that an increase in diversity is an increase in value for everyone.