Focus on: Steven Hughes
Steven Hughes is a process facilitator delivering educational programs that support physical and mental health, resilience, and transpersonal well-being. Steven integrates his interests and areas of expertise that include accelerated learning, positive organizational development, mindfulness, and wellness based modalities.
All of his programs support learners to gently explore the edges of their personal growth boundaries and to experience new realms of self-discovery. All of Steven’s programs are in harmony with trauma-informed and anti-oppression principles.
Steven is also a graduate of the George Brown College Tea Sommelier program in Toronto and was designated a certified Tea Sommelier by the Tea Association of Canada in 2010. Steven is also an active member of the Tea Guild of Canada. Steven was first introduced to tea drinking by his grandmother when he was three years old and continues to share his passion for tea with friends, family and colleagues.
Steven Hughes has presented:
- The Positivity Generator: Experience the cascading elements of higher octave emotions (2014)
- Tranquility in a Teacup (2014)
- Tranquility in a Teacup: Nurturing the roots of mindful dialogue (2013)
- Safety in Numbers: Co-creating psychological safety in the workplace (2012)
- Laughter Yoga to Release Stress (2011)