Focus on: Win Wenger Ph.D.
Win has authored or co-authored, and published more than 50 books. Researcher, inventor, trainer and educator, he founded and heads the non-profit education and research firm Project Renaissance. He has created and developed more than a hundred specific methods and techniques for CPS and for accelerated/enhanced learning some of which are now in wide practice.
One such technique, ImageStreaming, has now appeared in several of the great books of Dr. Sidney J. Parnes, co-creator of the main, Osborn-Parnes system of CPS, as well as in the books and provisions of a good many other programs and method systems which have found it too useful not to pursue.
Win Wenger has presented:
- ImageStreaming: Work directly with the most intelligent part of your brain (2015)
- Win U: Tools to Draw Out the Answers Within (2015)
- Imagestreaming (2014)
- Win U (2014)
- Win U: Tools to draw out the answers within (2013)
- Imagestreaming: Work directly with the most intelligent part of your brain (2013)
- ImageStreaming: How to get what's in the back of your mind onto the tip of your tongue (2012)
- Future Perfect: How to Experience the Future Before You Get There (2011)
- ImageStreaming For Newbies And Near-Geniuses (2011)
- Beyond SCAMPER: Use Profound Perspective-Shifts for Creative Problem-Solving (2010)
- How to Quadruple How Fast You Learn! (2010)
- Clinic in ImageStreaming (2009)
- In 90 Minutes YOU Can Be Composing Good Music (2009)
- Incentives As A Problem-Solving Method, And As A Preferred Instrument of Corporate And Public Policy (2009)
- The Overarching Architecture of the Universe and of Us Within It (2009)
- The Epistemology Romp: A most remarkable problem-solving method (2008)
- Ways to Find Consensus (2008)