- Bus leaves Viscount Station (near Toronto Pearson Airport) at 1pm Monday August 14 (arrives at Mindcamp around 4pm)
- Return: Bus leaves Mindcamp at 12:00 noon Friday August 18th, getting to Viscount Station between 3 and 4pm).
By transit from downtown Toronto
- Catch the UP Express from the nearest Toronto station on its route. See here for details on UP stations if you need them.
- Get off at Pearson Station, which is at Terminal 1 in YYZ airport. It is the last station on the route.
- Walk toward the airport to the very next platform, which is for the Terminal Link shuttle.
- Take the Terminal Link shuttle (free) to Viscount Station. Viscount is the end station on a 3-station shuttle route, so it will take just a few minutes.
- Get off at Viscount and go down the (only) escalator. You’ll find the other Mindcampers there. You’ll be meeting the shuttle right outside the doors.
From within Pearson Airport
Look for the Terminal Link Shuttle and then follow steps 4-5 above.
Here is the correct Google Map link for Viscount Station. To search it yourself make sure you select “Viscount Station Mississauga Ontario” because there are lots of things called Viscount in the area.
There is a circular driveway that cars can use to drop people off.