Focus on: Kristen Peterson
Kristen Peterson is a Partner with New & Improved, LLC. She brings a big dose of passion, energy, and infectious can-do mentality to her work as an Innovation Catalyst as well as 20 years of hands-on experience for global clients.
She is the former Director of the Creative Problem Solving Institute, a Founder of Mindcamp and holds an MSc in Creativity and Change Leadership from the International Center for Studies in Creativity at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
A camp director by nature and nurture, you’ll often see her at Mindcamp with a clip board in hand.
Kristen Peterson has presented:
- Shower Thinking: An Introduction to the art, science, and process of incubation (2018)
- Creative Process Foot Camp: 12 simple steps to thinking better (2017)
- Shower Thinking: The art, science and process of incubation (2016)
- Trading Tools: Everybody knows something (2015)
- Rapid Protocept (2013)
- Creativity X-Press: Key principles, process & tools (2012)
- Cookie Swap: Stock your ‘kitchen’ with a delicious assortment of creativity energizers, tools & exercises (2012)
- Creativity X-Press: Key Principles, Process & Tools (2011)
- 3½ Tools to Help You Think Better (2010)
- Navigating the Maze: A Unique “On-Your-Feet” Creativity, Team, and Leadership Experience (2009)
- Rapid Protocepting (2008)
- The Art of Deferring Judgment (2008)
- Breakthrough Thinking with FourSight (2007)
- It’s Not What You Know, But How You Think (2006)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.