Focus on: Franca Leeson
Franca is a freelance consultant, trainer, and web content strategist. She’s also the person who’s been promoting, supporting, and frequently also organizing and staffing the Mindcamp Youth Program. She has presented facilitation, meditation and creativity sessions at Mindcamp in Toronto, Canada since its inception, at CREA in Italy since 2004, and at CPSI in Atlanta in 2007.
Franca has been studying meditation since 1981 and teaching it since 2000. Her particular interest and gift is in helping people enrich their personal and creative lives by developing a meditation practice that extends into all areas of their experience: work, children, marriage, and family responsibilities.
When she’s not meditating, teaching, or strategizing, she’s doing something else. Naturally.
Franca Leeson has presented:
- Taming Judgment: Turning your inner judge into an ally (2016)
- Fun with Tetrads (2015)
- Elementary Yoga: Like espresso, only better (2014)
- Qi Gong Espresso: Movement and meditation to wake up body and mind (2013)
- Youth, Adult, Elder: Turning over the puzzle pieces of age, stage, and gender (2013)
- Qi Gong Meditation: Cocktail-hour chill-out (2012)
- Uke Ant Riot: You may think uke ant but uke an (2012)
- WordPress Express: From zero to blog in 90 minutes (2012)
- WordPress Express: From Zero to Blog in 90 Minutes (2011)
- Look Again (Again): How to see what’s really there (2011)
- Look Again How to see what’s really there… at home, on the job, in your life (2010)
- Wine, Women and Song (men welcome) (2010)
- Morning Qi Gong Meditation “Espresso” (2009)
- Maiden, Matron, Crone (2009)
- Morning Qi Gong Meditation “Espresso” (2008)
- Writing to Be (2008)
- A Headless Day (2007)
- Feed It Forward: How to make feedback do the job it’s supposed to (2007)
- A Headless Day (2006)
- The Buddha’s Problem Solving Model (2004)
- Moving Yoga (2004)
- Meditation for Creativity (2003)
- Moving Yoga (2003)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.