Focus on: Yoel Kluk
Mexico City, Mexico
I am driven to try new things despite the risk; while at the same time learning from each of those experiences and adjusting rapidly. A designer of solutions, innovator with high tolerance to ambiguity, I am biased towards doing things that move forward the people of the organization I am engaged with.
- CEO and founder of Kluk and Associates – a company focused on enhancing productivity by applying methodology through technology, including Intelligent Collaboration, Intelligent Creative Thinking and Intelligent Insights
- An affiliate of ThinkRite, a new business collaboration ecosystem
- Partner of Grupo-Piensa, a creative thinking facilitation firm
- Faculty of Centro de Certificacion en Creatividad A.C.
- International keynote speaker with experience in Mexico, USA, Argentina, Colombia, Brazil and Peru
- Specialties: Organizational strategy, diagnosis, transformation and implementation of change, opportunity analysis.
Yoel Kluk has presented:
- Stop Selling Solar Panels: Your customers don’t care about your products or services (2018)
- Innovating the NGO: Creative thinking for large social purposes (2016)
- Creative Decision Analysis: In decision analysis, ham and turkey are the same thing… (2015)
- Intelligent Meetings: Meetings are a pain, here is the medicine (2015)
- Need Finding: A hands-on approach to empathy (2014)
- Collective Genius: Unleashing the creative power of the group (2013)
- Think with Your Hands: The art of prototyping (2012)
- Beyond Words: How to discover the obvious (2010)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.