Focus on: Jay Aquilanti
Orange County, CA
Jay Aquilanti, a dual US-Canadian California-based practitioner in creative problem solving (wow – take a breath!), leads a bi-coastal team of Innovation Catalysts for Yellow Shoes, Disney Parks’ in-house creative content group. No challenge is too small for Jay and his team as they work to solve challenges across the Disney Parks portfolio world-wide.
As a 20+-year cast member with he actively takes part in the creativity community having been a past presenter of Mindcamp, CPSI leader and even a red jacket of CREA – yes!
As a Toronto native, Jay has resided in Orange County CA since 2002 with his three daughters, and along with his partner, Tony and his three boys, it’s a Brady Bunch kind of adventure!
Attending Mindcamp for the first time was such a transformative experience, it REMAINS his all-time favorite gathering of a creative community!
Jay Aquilanti has presented:
- Embodying Failure: Making sense of leadership through imperfection (2018)
- Normals, Deeps and Weirds. Oh My! (2017)
- Mental Time Travel: Tap into your past creative genius to fuel future potential (2016)
- Business Chemotherapy (2013)
- The Shark Tank: A Disney Imagineer’s approach to disruptive thinking (2012)
- Cookie Swap: Stock your ‘kitchen’ with a delicious assortment of creativity energizers, tools & exercises (2012)
- The Shark Tank: A Disney Imagineer’s Approach to Disruptive Thinking (2011)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.