2020 Mindcamp Choice SessionsSubject to change. What isn't?
More to come! Keep checking back as we post the Mindcamp Choice sessions.
Mind UA set of concurrent, deep-dive sessions that take place each day.
- The Accidental Educator Creating creative classrooms – virtual, at home, or in the schoolhouse (Ismet Mamnoon, Cyndi Burnett)
- ...and a river runs through it Transform the creativity already within you into a profound work of art (Russell Thomas)
- Authentic Climate Warriorship Harness your signature strengths with mindfulness to become a powerful climate warrior (Megan Mitchell, Patrick Trombetta)
- Connection Before Solution Tools for empowering relationships at work, home and community (Henry Wai)
- Creating Contemplative Connections A Zen photo experience (Mary Ellyn Vicksta)
- Creative — On Purpose Essential strategies for going beyond the occasional Aha to true creative power (Katie Tagye, Dan Bigonesse)
- Flame Your Passion Ignite your personal and professional passions (Shilbee Kim)
- Full Body Creativity Access the intelligence of your entire being through Biodanza (Sophie Harvey)
- The Quest A hero's journey through a landscape of possibility — expect the unexpected (Matteo Catullo, Tim Hurson)
- Radical Self-Expression Creativity as a path to liberation (Negin Sairafi)
- Your Brain on Neuroscience Science-based strategies to optimize your brain and the brains around you (Marc Hurwitz)
Other SessionsThere are other, shorter sessions too!
- The Art, Science, and Human Comedy of Choosing Collaboration (Michelle Auerbach, Allan Cole)
- Be Not Afraid Face Fear and Forge Forward (Karen Lynch)
- Choose More Human Connection (Tony Esteves)
- Claim your voice, own your choice (Ann-Marie Kong)
- Collaborative Combustion II — 2020 Digital Edition New learnings from the 2020 Digital / WFH Frontier (Lee Kitchen, Mark Dodsworth, Wayne Childers)
- Creating the Vision for Your Future (Roger Firestien)
- Facilitating Technique 3 levels of stretch (Clare Dus, Kristen Peterson)
- Geometry in Art (Kevin Byron)
- How to decide better? Exploring beyond CPS (Pedro Coelho)
- Human Centered Facilitation An exploration to open hearts and minds (Lisa Baxter, Susannah Childers)
- Intention, Wish, Desire When making a choice turns out to be a trap (Edouard Le Maréchal)
- Know Your Personal Stakeholders (Maggie Dugan, Timothy Dunne)
- Make Lists, Make, Choices (Russ Schoen)
- Say something proverb-worthy! (Michel Neray)
- Spicing Up the Distance (Alessia Berti, Joe Gammal)
- Unleash your inner pessimist! (Keren Gottfried)