Collective Image Streaming
Postcards from the edge of group consciousness
Image streaming is a tool that uses the power of our vivid imagination and our subconsciousness to discover answers to any question. Some say it’s like holding up a mirror into your unconscious in order to access the answers that are already within you. In this session we will go a step further by blending other’s image streams with your own in order to access the unexpected answers that might result from the collective unconscious.
If you have never learned to image stream you must not miss an opportunity to learn. If you have done it before, this is your chance to go deeper.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Practice using three types of imagination
- Time to image stream and draw your own insights
- Allow yourself to be surprised by the unexpected
Ginny SantosGinny Santos uses her expertise in Creative Problem Solving to facilitate productive collaborations and design online and in-person trainings. Ginny is also a member of the Faculty at Wilfrid Laurier University. She is especially passionate about providing the tools and skill-development necessary to support a culture of collaboration, creativity and innovation.
Ginny has a B.A. in Political Science and Peace & Conflict Studies, and a Master’s of Science in Creative Leadership and Innovation. She is certified in Creative Problem Solving (CPS), STORMZ, Productive Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Image Streaming and FourSight.
Ginny is originally from Spain, and has been based in Canada since 1995. She is a creativity enthusiast, a dancer, a mother, a soccer coach, an ongoing learner, an engaging trainer, effective facilitator and a creative planner.
Ginny is a returning presenter. Click to see what they've presented in the past.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- All Inclusive A 5-star approach to human-centred design (Janeen Halliwell)
- Collective Image Streaming Postcards from the edge of group consciousness (Ginny Santos)
- The Edge It's the moment of NOW! (Anthony Hyatt)
- Facilitating with Heart Navigating the emotions triggered by clarifying a situation (Clara Kluk, Sylvain Rouillard)
- Hum Strum Ukulele! If everyone played the ukulele, the world would be a better place (Tom McMillian, Megan Mitchell)
- Mining Your Creative Capacity A how-to guide for implementation and rapid results (Bert Rossouw)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?