Honour the precious edges within you
In this workshop we will apply restoration techniques in a real damaged piece, as a way to reflect on the role of damaged places in our life.
Be prepared to get dirty and sticky. And beware, the sharp edges might hurt.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Reflect about the beauty of imperfection (in an object and in your life)
- Find some meaning for your damaged places
- Take home a unique work of art to remember what you experienced
Leonardo MuñozAn international innovation consultant, Leo Muñoz has led innovation capabilities and creative skills development projects in many organizations in South America and Europe.
University professor of postgraduate courses about creativity (Innovation Masters, MBA, and other innovation certificates from Universidad Católica of Chile and other Chilean Universities) and Member of Facilitators Without Borders.
He is a certified Productive Thinking facilitator and certified facilitator’s trainer in Managing Innovation from the University of Brighton (UK), holds innovation and business certificates from Notre Dame University, Creative Problem Solving Institute and UCLA – Anderson School of Management (USA), and an MBA from the Institute for Executive Development.
Leonardo is an architect from Universidad Católica (but is mostly recovered from that). Currently he is CEO of ThinkX Chile and board member of other commercial companies.
Leonardo is a returning presenter. Click to see what they've presented in the past.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Connecting through Conflict It’s a small world after all (Kim Larkin, Abby Wilkymacky)
- Conscious Leadership Awaken the inner leader within you! (Ann-Marie Kong, Joanne Stone)
- Home and Native Land Rethinking our connections to this place we call Canada (Michael Carlson)
- Meet Your Better Half Unleash the power of your right brain (William Donius)
- Memory and Creativity Imagination is a key to our brain agility (Vincent Regnier)
- Playing with TIM Integrating a creative thinking skill set into your training or classroom (Cyndi Burnett)
- Wabi-Sabi Restore Honour the precious edges within you (Leonardo Muñoz)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?