The Courage to Jump
In this 180-minute session Ingvar will take you on a STRENGTHS-hunt through the forest of FEELINGS and EMOTIONS using only your compass of VALUES and BELIEFS. If you are blinded by your EGO or LIMITING BELIEFS you might have to find your COURAGE before you sign up.
However Ingvar will guarantee your SAFETY on the journey but can neither be held responsible for the POSITIVE IMPACT nor the ADVENTURES after you discover the INNER STRENGTH to jump over the edge.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- You will discover how core elements in you are often causing inner conflict
- You will get the opportunity to take your Emotional Intelligence up to the next level
- You will get challenged to to jump over your edge
Ingvar JónssonIngvar Jónsson is a writer, edutainer, and a performance coach within the field of leadership and personal development. He holds a degree in International Marketing and an MBA from Copenhagen Business School.
Ingvar is a late bloomer. After a diverse carrier as a chef, sailor, graphic designer, software developer, musician and stand-up comedian he started his studies at the age of 38. After graduating at the age of 42 he has published three books with the fourth on its way. He runs a Coaching School in Iceland and is opening a field office Profectus Coaching House in London in January 2020.
In 2015 he published the book Whole Brain Leader together with Sjoerd de Waal. In 2017 he wrote a textbook Coaching – Bringing Out the Best for his Coaching training which in certified by the ICF.
In January 2018, his latest book, Your Best Self in 21 Days — For Ordinary People Who Want an Extraordinary Life, was published in Iceland and was #1 bestseller in its category that year.
This is Ingvar's first year presenting at Mindcamp.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Cognitive Biases Why saying "defer judgment" is delusional (Susan Robertson)
- The Courage to Jump (Ingvar Jónsson)
- Game-Based Learning Soft skills developed by playing HARD! (Rodrigo Sánchez Picazo)
- Navigating Culture The soul of creativity (Hamlin Grange)
- Sense-ational Svadhyaya A journey of self-study through the 5 senses (Tamara Christensen, Iz Wyrd)
- Track and Trace Becoming a casual problem solving bush ranger (Branko Broekman)
- WeTube 2.0 Creating your message in a video (Jim Ridge)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?