It's the moment of NOW!
In this session we will experience presencing techniques and explore possible methodologies that we can use to apply them in our lives and work.
As the great dancer, Martha Graham, once said, “All that is important is this one moment in movement. Make the moment important, vital and worth living. Do not let is slip away unnoticed and unused.”
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Experiences of embodied listening and expression
- The surrender technique for connected excellence
- New questions
Anthony HyattAnthony Hyatt is a violinist and performance artist from the Washington DC area whose interest is in the role and use of improvisation techniques in the creative process. He is a teaching-artist who works with many health and human service organizations including Medstar Georgetown University Hospital’s Arts and Humanities and Studio G Pediatric Arts programs. He recently started a residency for the new Inova Schar Cancer Institute in Fairfax, Virginia.
For 22 years Anthony was co-director of the Quicksilver senior citizen improv dance company. He also has served as a master trainer for the USA based National Center for Creative Aging. Anthony is honored to be a colleague of the USA based Creative Education Foundation and a leader/facilitator for other affiliated international organizations like CREA in Europe and Mindcamp in Canada. He does additional creativity consulting and facilitation work through his own organization which is called Moving Beauty.
Anthony is a returning presenter. Click to see what they've presented in the past.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- All Inclusive A 5-star approach to human-centred design (Janeen Halliwell)
- Collective Image Streaming Postcards from the edge of group consciousness (Ginny Santos)
- The Edge It's the moment of NOW! (Anthony Hyatt)
- Facilitating with Heart Navigating the emotions triggered by clarifying a situation (Clara Kluk, Sylvain Rouillard)
- Hum Strum Ukulele! If everyone played the ukulele, the world would be a better place (Tom McMillian, Megan Mitchell)
- Mining Your Creative Capacity A how-to guide for implementation and rapid results (Bert Rossouw)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?