Dance me to the edge
In this session you will experiment with joyful exercises on carefully selected pieces of music. Movement, music and interactions with others are the key to allow authentic movement and heartfelt emotion to happen, providing the experience of feeling alive in the here-and-now beyond effort and mental projections.
Biodanza may surprise you as a highly liberating activity and a transformative practice. Dancing skills are not necessary. Comfortable clothing is advised.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Experience fluidity in movement;
- Awake the pleasure of moving and stimulate joy;
- Vitalize non-verbal communication and expression;
Sophie HarveyAfter a decade of work as an hydraulic engineer and consultant, Sophie decided to focus on what she thought she was deeply meant for : help people evolve in their inner selves and become more aligned to what they are deep down inside. Obviously, this decision lead her to major changes in her career. First through creative thinking, then through coaching, she began to work with and for three kinds of clients : self employed, artists, and professionals in quest for self-realization.
Almost 10 years after her coaching certification, she is still convinced that group interactions are the cornerstone for individuals’ empowerment and blooming.
Sophie is a returning presenter. Click to see what they've presented in the past.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Best Session EVER (Ismet Mamnoon, Matteo Catullo)
- Biodanza Dance me to the edge (Sophie Harvey)
- Cracking the Cultural Code Strategies for managing cultural polarities to foster creativity (Tim Switalski, Laura Barbero Switalski)
- I Think I Can Why can't that be enough to start "doing"? (Bara Watts)
- The Mind/Character Split How to use it to transform your life (Deron Essex)
- The Tree of Life A journey into our strengths (Guillemette Goglio, Charlotte Goglio)
- Writing with the Senses (Cynthia Reyes)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?