Key attitudes, principles, and tools
Everyone is creative. It’s part of the human condition. Unleash your creativity and put it to work productively with new ways of thinking and working together. This energetic, interactive session will help you think more clearly, more creatively and more productively to unlock the wealth of ideas already inside you.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Recognize the key principles and enablers of productive creativity
- Identify the personal blocks and barriers to creativity and innovation and how to get past them
- Apply tools and techniques for productive creativity and problem solving both professionally and personally
Copyright: kasiuta / 123RF Stock Photo
Latise HairstonLatise Hairston currently designs, develops, manages, and facilitates enterprise-wide innovative solutions around onboarding, management, and leadership at Delaware North, one of the largest privately held hospitality and food service companies in the world. She is also the Founder and Chief Creative Officer of HOPE Consulting. She held multiple positions at the SUNY at Buffalo State for over 20 years collaborating with organizations to develop creative strategies and products that strengthened, energized, and empowered customers.
Latise specializes in creative problem solving, instructional design, training, facilitation, leadership and organizational development. She holds an M.S. in Counseling and a Ph.D. in Leadership and Policy (concentration in Organizational Development), as well as certifications as an International Coaching Federation coach and FourSight facilitator. She will complete an M.S. in Creativity from the SUNY at Buffalo State in August 2018. Additionally, Latise has served as a leader with the CPSI and has facilitated Springboard.
Latise is a returning presenter. Click to see what they've presented in the past.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Creativity X-Press Key attitudes, principles, and tools (Latise Hairston)
- Excursions to the Edge (Dorte Nielsen, Tim Hurson)
- Feeding Change Standing on the edge of chaos (John Sedgwick)
- Inspire Your Ideal A whole-being happiness workshop (Megan Mitchell)
- Journalling at the Edge Send yourself a postcard from the edge everyday (Anthony Billoni)
- Storytelling to Inspire Dreaming with your eyes wide OPEN (Susannah Childers)
- The YES, AND Inside NO, BUT (Beth Slazak)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?