The Making of Meaning
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Gain deeper insight and understanding — with tools for "making the strange familiar”
- Spur new connections — with tools for "making the familiar strange”
- Create meaning from absurdity to create true breakthrough
Joe GammalJoe is Managing Partner of Synecticsworld. Joe is delighted to be back at MindCamp this year! His work and passion are at the center of human potential -- working with leaders to build innovative organizations that create growth and meaningful change.
Joe is a sought-after innovation coach, facilitator, and trainer helping leaders and their teams to invent and incubate breakthrough solutions to key business challenges, and embed capabilities and organizational support for a more innovative culture to take root.
Prior to his work with Synecticsworld, Joe held executive and product marketing positions helping to start and grow new businesses, teams, products, and brands (Apple, Hasbro, Livetoy Networks, Arthur D. Little, IBM).
This is Joe's first year presenting at Mindcamp.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- The Making of Meaning (Joe Gammal)
- Wabi-Sabi Restore (Pre-Mindcamp) Honour the precious edges within you (Leonardo Muñoz)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?