The Mind/Character Split
How to use it to transform your life
What is holding you back is YOU, and the character you have built yourself to be. We were trained to believe that our character or our perceived self is something when it is not. It is only us clinging on to beliefs, and stories of the past that your family and friends hold about you. This has gotten so distorted that your perceived “self” has reversed the roles and is pulling the strings on its own master, your mind. Thus it is able to wreak havoc in all areas of your life.
Join me on a journey where I will teach you how to break your current paradigm and reverse the roles back to their signal order, where your mind gives the command, and your self follows it accurately. It will no longer feel pain while doing it too. (WHAT IS THIS FOR??) I will also teach you how to pin your character down and define it in order to transcend your current character and reinvent yourself into who you want to be. Finally, I will teach you how to unlock this inner freedom to become whoever you want to be.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Explore an understanding of the important mind/character split
- Learn methods to define your character and how to transcend your character to create a new version that deserves freedom and success
- Leave with a toolkit and action plan of how to consciously transform into and stay in your character on a daily basis
Deron EssexDeron Essex has been studying spirituality, meditation, healing, energy work, personal growth, mindset shifting, and habit building for eight years and is still learning.
He infuses his experience with teachings from the top leading authors of self-help guides to create unique, life changing, results driven, spiritually transformative events, programs, coaching sessions and online courses.
Deron is a returning presenter. Click to see what they've presented in the past.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Best Session EVER (Ismet Mamnoon, Matteo Catullo)
- Biodanza Dance me to the edge (Sophie Harvey)
- Cracking the Cultural Code Strategies for managing cultural polarities to foster creativity (Tim Switalski, Laura Barbero Switalski)
- I Think I Can Why can't that be enough to start "doing"? (Bara Watts)
- The Mind/Character Split How to use it to transform your life (Deron Essex)
- The Tree of Life A journey into our strengths (Guillemette Goglio, Charlotte Goglio)
- Writing with the Senses (Cynthia Reyes)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?