Your Lifetime Reimagined
A time travel experience
How might exploring this provide you with insights about your current identity and your future possibilities? What current edge might this expose from a new angle? Plus, what will you learn about yourself and others by collectively enacting a story of an alternative life journey for some one else?
In this workshop you will get to reimagine your life with the help of some imaginative friends. No advance time travel experience necessary.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Insight about yourself from a life path not taken
- Practicing a unique methodology for divergent thinking
- Enacting someone else’s life journey & learning what it says about you
Matteo CatulloGraduated in Economy and Commerce, Manager, Consultant, Partner and General manager of Catullo & Sylwan Advertising Agency, Matteo is also a marketing consultant, theater actor, mathematician, poet, and star hunter. He is a co-founder and board member of Creativity European Association (CREA Italia) and of CREA Conference.
Over the last few years, Matteo has developed and co-developed many new programs: Pathfinder, The Art of Deferring Judgment, Creative Convergence, How to Create a Creative Climate, and Look Again.
Matteo is internationally acclaimed for his work in stimulating creative imagination and creative potential. More important, he is father of Gaia and Davide, grandfather of Pietro and Marco, and friend of all creative people. Matteo holds the Italian absolute record and award for the most handshakes and hugs.
Matteo is a returning presenter. Click to see what they've presented in the past.
Newell EatonNewell coaches leaders to innovate in today’s fast-changing complex global community. He believes that effective leadership is the key to a healthier world. His passion is helping leaders and teams develop organizations and communities people love to work and live in. Cultures that are attuned to being good neighbors locally and globally.
Newell is known for his capacity to create the safe psychological space for difficult conversations and breakthrough outcomes and for his creative facilitation of energizing experiential workshops and retreats. His motivational approach brings the latest adult development, neuroscience and mindfulness research to each client’s unique situation.
As someone entering his seventh decade of life he is actively embracing the transition to conscious elderhood and the benefits it can offer to self and others.
Newell is a returning presenter. Click to see what they've presented in the past.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Blindfolded! A sightless experience (Denise Pinto)
- Collaborative Combustion Lessons learned from the creative frontier (Lee Kitchen, Wayne Childers, Mark Dodsworth)
- Hard Spaces / Safe Places Bringing the creative mind into the hard discussions of sex, politics, and religion (Allan Cole)
- Learning from Labyrinth A one-way path to learn, un-learn, re-learn. Let the labyrinth guide you. (Chiara Micalizzi, Alessia Berti, Marina Randich)
- Pitch 'er Perfect How to craft and deliver a perfect pitch (Doug Carter)
- Samurai Wisdom Exploring Your Edge (Jay Aquilanti, Kristen Peterson)
- Your Lifetime Reimagined A time travel experience (Matteo Catullo, Newell Eaton)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?