Pitch 'er Perfect
How to craft and deliver a perfect pitch
In this workshop, you will learn how to creatively, effectively, and consistently make your message more diverse, memorable and persuasive.
This workshop has been designed for anyone who, as part of their ever-changing role in business, has to create, develop and deliver pitches. And we all have to pitch, whether it be an idea, product, service, or even yourself.
You will leave this workshop with at least three practical tips, ideas and strategies which you will be able to use to improve and enhance your very next pitch or presentation.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Effective ideas and strategies on how to organize and create more memorable, engaging and persuasive Content for your Pitches and presentations.
- How to utilize visuals to support and enhance your message
- Tips, techniques and strategies on how to deliver your message more effectively
Doug CarterDoug Carter, the owner of Presentations Etc., is a Consultant, Trainer and Coach who has delivered Presentation Skills Training Workshops and Seminars in Canada, the United States and Europe. Combining his background in business, education and theatre, Doug provides a refreshing, simple and unique perspective. Simply put, Doug works with forward-thinking clients who wish to enhance their ability to organize, craft then deliver their message. His ultimate goal is: In an informative, practical and enjoyable environment, to coach, train and guide you, so that you learn to present with more confidence, competence and ease.
This is Doug's first year presenting at Mindcamp.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Blindfolded! A sightless experience (Denise Pinto)
- Collaborative Combustion Lessons learned from the creative frontier (Lee Kitchen, Wayne Childers, Mark Dodsworth)
- Hard Spaces / Safe Places Bringing the creative mind into the hard discussions of sex, politics, and religion (Allan Cole)
- Learning from Labyrinth A one-way path to learn, un-learn, re-learn. Let the labyrinth guide you. (Chiara Micalizzi, Alessia Berti, Marina Randich)
- Pitch 'er Perfect How to craft and deliver a perfect pitch (Doug Carter)
- Samurai Wisdom Exploring Your Edge (Jay Aquilanti, Kristen Peterson)
- Your Lifetime Reimagined A time travel experience (Matteo Catullo, Newell Eaton)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?