Playing with TIM
Integrating a creative thinking skill set into your training or classroom
Join me for this interactive session where you will be introduced to a creativity skill set, and then transform your lessons with the Torrance Incubation Model for creative teaching and learning.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- A creative thinking skill set that will help you to understand and describe creativity
- An introduction to the Torrance Incubation Model for creative teaching and learning
- New ideas for your classroom and training
Cyndi BurnettDr. Cyndi Burnett is an author, speaker, and YouTuber who is passionate about bringing creative thinking skills into education.
Grand Island, NY
She has co-authored the books Weaving Creativity into Every Strand of Your Curriculum, and My Sandwich is a Spaceship: Creative Thinking for Parents and Young Children.
She is a former associate professor at the International Center for Studies in Creativity at SUNY Buffalo State where she taught deliberate creativity for over twenty years.
Cyndi is a returning presenter. Click to see what they've presented in the past.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Connecting through Conflict It’s a small world after all (Kim Larkin, Abby Wilkymacky)
- Conscious Leadership Awaken the inner leader within you! (Ann-Marie Kong, Joanne Stone)
- Home and Native Land Rethinking our connections to this place we call Canada (Michael Carlson)
- Meet Your Better Half Unleash the power of your right brain (William Donius)
- Memory and Creativity Imagination is a key to our brain agility (Vincent Regnier)
- Playing with TIM Integrating a creative thinking skill set into your training or classroom (Cyndi Burnett)
- Wabi-Sabi Restore Honour the precious edges within you (Leonardo Muñoz)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?