Journalling at the Edge
Send yourself a postcard from the edge everyday
Regularly including notes of gratitude and celebration leads one to be more fully engaged in the present — and more comfortable building this hoped-for future. I base this on research and my own 10 years of daily journaling. This session will offer several points for participants to actually journal on particular themes with time to reflect and debrief. Journaling methods and techniques will be shared. By applying techniques from this session, word after word, day after day one will create a map that will lead them to begin fulfilling their life's calling.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Gain a set of instructions to personalize your journaling
- Find what works best for you to make journaling a habit
- Create a map that will lead you to your life's calling
Anthony BilloniAnthony Billoni is often mistaken for a magician until he is asked to perform a trick. Upon pulling out a pen or a pencil and telling a group that this is the only magic wand they will ever need they begin glancing at the door.
Fortunately, through his years of being immersed in creativity as designed and taught by Sid Parnes and many others Anthony leads the group to engagement and practice before they bolt from the room. By pulling this only trick for the last 20 plus years he has guided projects, corporations, schools and individuals to find their own magic in practicing creativity.
He is most proud of his teenage kids who, whether they know it or not, are using the magic of creativity in their lives.
This is Anthony's first year presenting at Mindcamp.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Creativity X-Press Key attitudes, principles, and tools (Latise Hairston)
- Excursions to the Edge (Dorte Nielsen, Tim Hurson)
- Feeding Change Standing on the edge of chaos (John Sedgwick)
- Inspire Your Ideal A whole-being happiness workshop (Megan Mitchell)
- Journalling at the Edge Send yourself a postcard from the edge everyday (Anthony Billoni)
- Storytelling to Inspire Dreaming with your eyes wide OPEN (Susannah Childers)
- The YES, AND Inside NO, BUT (Beth Slazak)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?