Sylvain Rouillard lives in Montréal, QC and is presenting:
Psychologist, specialized in creativity.
President of Crea-Québec, Quebec’s association for the development of creativity.
He designs and facilitates workshops and delivers conferences on creativity and creative problem solving since more than 25 years. Hundreds of conferences and workshops all over the world.
Teaching of Psychology of creativity and innovation methods at various universities : Certificate in creativity and Innovation at University of Montreal, Université du Québec à Montréal.
Facilitator of creativity workshops in international conferences: ten years at CPSI, (creative problem solving institute at Buffalo), since ten years at Mindcamp (Ontario, Canada), and at CREA Conference (annual European conference in Italy) since its second year.
He also helps individuals and teams from public and private organizations in various fields to achieve innovative results: government agencies, tourism, architecture, food industry, medias, etc.
His consulting and training activities have taken him across Québec and in Canada, United States, Italy, France, Mexico and India.
In the past, Sylvain has presented:
- Juicy Fruits of Implementation: Mindsets, emotions and surprising techniques for the preparation-for-implementation phase (2017)
- Gamification: When the game becomes serious (2016)
- The Possible Dream: Sequence 1 - Garden of Totems (2016)
- To Dream the Possible Dream (2015)
- Water Journey (2014)
- Swimming in the Present: In a complex world, try mindfulness (2014)
- Water Journey: Extract the juice of your Mindcamp experience! (2013)
- Is Deferring Judgment Enough? Three postures in idea-finding (2013)
- Water Journey: Extract the juice of your Mindcamp experience (2012)
- A Unique Journey: A Theme Park In Mumbai (India) (2010)
- A Moment (2009)