Jim Ridge lives in Ancaster, ON and is presenting:
Jim is a videographer and accomplished illustrator with strong conceptual skills. One of his unique talents is using his 37 years of manufacturing experience, combined with his graphic and video skills, to make difficult-to-understand business concepts easy to understand with simple visual stories.
Jim also advises and trains clients on World Class Organizational Manufacturing specializing on Change Leadership for Lean Manufacturing. As well he conducts highly interactive and dynamic workshops on visual communication and story telling.
When not drawing what people are thinking Jim can be found producing video stories and mini documentaries, taking photographs with his vintage camera collection, and performing traditional Japanese Kamishibai picture stories.
In the past, Jim has presented:
- We Tube: Creating story through video (2018)
- Storyland: The magic land of picture telling (2017)
- Make It Real: Making visual thinking and story telling a magical sensory experience (2016)
- Kamishibai... The Lost Art of Picture Telling (2015)
- Everyday Curiosity (2014)
- Tell-A-Vision Academy: Animating your intelligence everyday (2014)
- Tell-A-Vision: The art of creating a visual story (2013)
- Everyday Curiosity: The magic of pulling things apart (2013)
- Just Build It! The power of rapid visual prototyping (2012)
- The Big Picture: The Art of Constructive Perception (2011)
- Eye See the Future... with Graphic Thinking (2010)
- Graphic Thinking Launch Pad (2009)
- Way Finding for Graphic Thinkers (2009)
- Graphic Thinking Boot Camp (2008)
- Mindmapping... The innovative route to get you from here to HERE! (2007)
- Mindmapping... The innovative route to get you from here to HERE! (2005)
- Mindmapping... innovative route to get you from here to HERE! (2003)