Jay Aquilanti lives in Mission Viejo, CA and is presenting:
Jay Aquilanti, a California-based practitioner in creative problem solving within the in-house creative agency of Disney Parks Worldwide.
As a veteran and past presenter at various creativity gatherings over the past decade (Mindcamp, CPSI, CREA) he is a past board member of the Creative Education Foundation (C.E.F.) and co-founder of Mindcamp SW.
Originally from Toronto, Canada, Jay has called Southern California home since 2002. He's raising three dynamic and fierce daughters and shares his life with his partner, Tony and his three sons. Life is busy but wonderful!
This is Jay's first year presenting at Mindcamp.
- Embodying Failure: Making sense of leadership through imperfection (2018)
- Normals, Deeps and Weirds. Oh My! (2017)
- Mental Time Travel: Tap into your past creative genius to fuel future potential (2016)
- Business Chemotherapy (2013)
- The Shark Tank: A Disney Imagineer's approach to disruptive thinking (2012)
- Cookie Swap: Stock your 'kitchen' with a delicious assortment of creativity energizers, tools & exercises (2012)
- The Shark Tank: A Disney Imagineer's Approach to Disruptive Thinking (2011)