Anthony Hyatt lives in Bethesda, MD and is presenting:
Anthony Hyatt is a violinist and performance artist from the Washington DC area whose interest is in the role and use of improvisation techniques in the creative process. He is a teaching-artist who works with many health and human service organizations including Medstar Georgetown University Hospital’s Arts and Humanities and Studio G Pediatric Arts programs. He recently started a residency for the new Inova Schar Cancer Institute in Fairfax, Virginia.
For 22 years Anthony was co-director of the Quicksilver senior citizen improv dance company. He also has served as a master trainer for the USA based National Center for Creative Aging. Anthony is honored to be a colleague of the USA based Creative Education Foundation and a leader/facilitator for other affiliated international organizations like CREA in Europe and Mindcamp in Canada. He does additional creativity consulting and facilitation work through his own organization which is called Moving Beauty.
In the past, Anthony has presented:
- Learning from Labyrinths (2018)
- Elements of Choreography (2014)
- The Call of Beauty (2013)
- Reflections of Nature (2012)
- Intercultural Creative Engagement: Creative Engagement Across Cultural Boundaries (2011)
- Creative Aging (2009)
- Diving Deep: An Exploration of Our Roles In Life (2009)
- Beauty Now (2007)
- Creative Movement through the Use of Imagery (2007)
- Creative Expression and Healthy Aging (2006)
- Diving Deep Facilitating and Enhancing Creativity with Musical Tools (2006)
- Moving Beyond: Using the Arts to Experience Problems as Opportunities (2005)