Allie Middleton lives in Albany, NY and is presenting:
An experienced somatic coach and creative trainer/facilitator with a local and global clientele, Allie loves offering embodiment practices, using Theory U process, Social Presencing Theatre and ancient yoga and energy medicine practices. Allie has been meditating and practicing yoga for over 45 years, grateful for growing up in a family immersed in the wisdom traditions.
Strongly committed to creativity and contemplative inquiry in her work as a conscious change-maker, Allie enjoyed a long career as an inside innovative leader in business and healthcare. She continues to mentor leaders in systems transformation projects. Allie migrated from NYC up the Hudson River Valley with 20 years of rural homesteading and lots of work travel, landing and finally finding love in Albany NY.
A licensed psychotherapist in NY and a professional level yoga teacher, Allie earned the International Yoga Therapists Association advanced certification in yoga therapy, is a master energy medicine practitioner certified by the Four Winds Society and trainer certification from the the NLP Center of New York.
In the past, Allie has presented:
- Wabi-Sabi Conversation (2018)
- Morning Yoga: Wake Up Dreaming (2015)
- Afternoon Yoga: Restore Yourself (2015)
- Campfire Dreaming: Listening together (2015)
- Staying Awake: Somatic practices to co-create our collective future (2015)
- Yoga & Meditation: Morning practice (2013)
- SOAR: How to Sustain Outstanding & Articulate Resonance, as worlds collide, inside & out (2013)
- Morning Yoga & Meditation (2012)
- Salon by the Campfire: Rediscovering the lost art of creative conversation (2012)
- LIFT: Inspiring yourself and others (2012)
- Integrative Leadership: How Theory U Changes Everything You Thought You Knew About Leadership (2011)
- Salon by the Campfire: Rediscovering the Lost Art of Creative Conversation (2011)
- Yoga and Meditation (2011)
- Creativity In-the-Box: Innovating through Real Constraints (2011)
- Integrative Leadership Practices (2010)
- Yoga and Meditation (2010)
- Chance Café (2010)
- Change as Critical Incident (2006)