!! COVID-19 UPDATE !!
We still plan to hold Mindcamp this year, but recognize the situation is uncertain. If Mindcamp is cancelled, rest assured you will get a full refund.
Also, recognizing that many of you will lose work as a result of the pandemic, for a limited time we are reducing the price of registration by nearly one-third — but you have to register by
May 15 June 15 (the date we have to guarantee the rooms).
Prices below are in Canadian dollars. US$ equivalents shown are estimates only. These prices are in effect until
May 15 June 15.
|Reduced Price||Original 2020 price|
|Corporate Single |
(your company pays)
|Corporate Shared |
(your company pays)
|Youth (age 6-17)||$456 (US$327)||$660|
|Offsite (no accommodation)||$553 (US$396)||$800|
- Single or shared accommodation from Wednesday to Sunday (unless you select offsite)
- Meals and snacks
- All programs: as many sessions as you want to attend
- Available YMCA activities (e.g., kayak, canoeing, windsurfing)
- 13% sales tax (HST)
There are only a limited number of single rooms available, but if you’d like to share and don’t have a roommate coming with you, we can find one for you.
If Mindcamp is cancelled, you can receive a 100% refund of what you have paid… or you can apply the percentage you have paid for Mindcamp 2020 to cover the same percentage of your registration for Mindcamp 2021. Given that prices will go back up, that means that if you have paid in full, you will be able to attend Mindcamp 2021 at these dramatically reduced prices.
If you have to cancel, for whatever reason, we will refund you as follows:
- Before May 15, we refund 100% of the money you have paid. Your registration is risk-free.
- If you cancel between May 15 and June 30, we deduct a $50 admin fee.
- If you cancel in July, we deduct a $150 admin fee.
- If you cancel August 1 or later, we still have to pay for your room, so we cannot offer a refund; however, we will apply 50% of the fees you have paid toward next year’s registration at regular prices.
Rooms are very comfortable, fitted out like a moderately priced hotel. Linens and towels are provided.
Participants can choose from shared (double) or single accommodation. Some shared rooms have twin beds, some have a queen bed. Some even have a double and a twin, with the option of a cot for a child. All the regular rooms have three-piece washrooms, closets, and shelves for your stuff.
Budget Rooms? Camping? Sorry, no.
The Budget rooms are no longer available to us. And the YMCA does not allow camping onsite at Geneva Park.