Focus on: Tim Switalski
Tim is a founding partner of the Center for Certification in Creativity were he serves as faculty, coach and coordinator of the coaching program. He is founder and president of Darwin Associates where he provides training, facilitation, coaching and consulting services to international clients focusing on the areas of Emotional Intelligence, Change Leadership and Creativity and Innovation.
As a master facilitator, coach and trainer, he has worked globally with several multinational corporations to help people develop their leadership potential, build cohesive teams and enhance their creative thinking skills.
Tim is the former Director of Leadership Development at Buffalo State College where he was responsible for providing ongoing learning and development opportunities for professional staff and faculty. His Creative Leadership program recently won a national award from the American Association of State Colleges and Universities for excellence in innovation and diversity. Tim is one of the founding members of CREA, an annual creativity conference held in Italy and currently serves as their program coordinator.
Tim Switalski has presented:
- Cracking the Cultural Code: Strategies for managing cultural polarities to foster creativity (2019)
- Leveraging Conflict: How to embrace the opposite (2018)
- Moving Toward or Away: Leveraging emotions to boost creativity, collaboration and influence (2017)
- Creative Leadership: Vision, alignment, and execution (2016)
- Campfire Singing: Fire and Song (2015)
- Intentional Change: Focusing attention on your Ideal Self (2015)
- Direct Your Attention: How leaders can learn to focus on the right thing (2014)
- Values @ Work (2013)
- Climate Change: Creating a positive environment for innovation (2012)
- Developing Symphony: Helping Leaders See the Forest and the Trees (2010)
- Developing Symphony: Helping Leaders See the Forest and the Trees (2009)
- Real-Time Innovation: The Bridge Between Learning & Doing (2009)
- Facilitating Creativity in a Cross-Cultural Environment (2008)
- Creating a Coaching Culture to Support Innovation (2008)