Focus on: Terri Segal
Jackson's Point, ON
Terri Segal, Founder of Rhythmic by Nature is an Expressive Arts Therapist, Facilitator, and Educator who is dedicated to sharing the value of creative expression through Drumming and Expressive Arts workshops.
For the past 15 years, Terri has studied and taught West African Drumming and World Percussion. She is a trained Expressive Arts Therapist and Drum Circle Facilitator. Terri participated in HealthRhythm's Group Empowerment Drumming Facilitator Training Program, Village Music Facilitator Training Program, completed a three week West African Drum and Dance Intensive with Company Fore-Fote in Guinea, Africa, holds a BA Honors in English from McMaster University, and is a graduate of Expressive Arts Therapy from The C.R.E.A.T.E Institute.
Terri completed Tim Hurson’s 5-Day Training in Productive Thinking, is a regular presenter at Mindcamp, and she is passionate about helping her clients find fresh perspectives and innovative solutions by combining music-making with creative problem solving tools and techniques.
Terri Segal has presented:
- Shake It Up! Movement and rhythm facilitation tools for the workplace and beyond (2019)
- Drum and Dance Your Edge (2019)
- Stimulocity: Using expressive arts as stimulus for creation (2018)
- The Thinkubator: A space to create (2016)
- Leading Through Rhythm: Facilitating with the drum (2015)
- Sonic Thinkubation: The Art and Science of Creating Musical Flow (2015)
- Musicification of Creativity: How to turn everyday sounds into extraordinary possibilities for optimal creative living (2014)
- Leading Through Rhythm: Drumming Workshop (2012)
- Rhythmic By Nature: Let's Drum! (2011)