Focus on: Sylvain Rouillard
Sylvain Rouillard is a psychologist, specialized in creativity and creative problem-solving. He has designed and facilitated workshops and delivering conferences on these themes for 25 years.
He has been teaching the Psychology of Creativity and Creativity Methods in various universities for over 15 years, including Université du Québec à Montréal and Université de Montréal. He has been invited as a speaker at the Creativity Certificate Program at Descartes University in Paris.
For more than ten years, he has designed and facilitated workshops at the annual Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI) at Buffalo, as well as CREA, an annual creativity event in Italy. And he has been an enthusiastic facilitator here at Mindcamp for many years.
His knowledge of creativity is combined with experience in real innovation. He helps individuals and teams from public and private organizations in various fields — tourism, architecture, food industry, media, etc. — to gain innovative results. His consulting and training activities have taken him across Québec and Canada, to the United States, Italy, France, Mexico, and India.
With a group of colleagues, he founded Créa-Québec, Québec’s association for the development of creativity.
Sylvain Rouillard has presented:
- Juicy Fruits of Implementation: Mindsets, emotions and surprising techniques for the preparation-for-implementation phase (2017)
- Gamification: When the game becomes serious (2016)
- The Possible Dream: Sequence 1 - Garden of Totems (2016)
- To Dream the Possible Dream (2015)
- Water Journey (2014)
- Swimming in the Present: In a complex world, try mindfulness (2014)
- Water Journey: Extract the juice of your Mindcamp experience! (2013)
- Is Deferring Judgment Enough? Three postures in idea-finding (2013)
- Water Journey: Extract the juice of your Mindcamp experience (2012)
- A Unique Journey: A Theme Park In Mumbai (India) (2010)
- A Moment (2009)