Focus on: Gina Paigen
Gina Paigen, PCC, CPCC, CNTC, Chief Impact Officer of ThirdWay Leadership, is a professional coach, consultant, and facilitator; passionate about guiding individuals, teams and organizations to a deeper sense of purpose, and higher levels of creativity, engagement, and inspired action.
She brings a wealth of experience in coaching, leadership, diversity and inclusion, mindfulness, business development, team and culture building, strategic planning, creative studies, neuroscience, entrepreneurship and the arts.
Gina identifies her life purpose as evolving human consciousness and her work is focused on creating social and organizational cultures that champion the value of the individual, and the power and potential that comes through collaboration and service.
Gina’s client list includes UNICEF, Eli Lilly, Allegiant Air, World Bank, MIT/Sloan, The Jackson Lab, and Plato’s Closet.
Gina holds three professional coaching certifications, including one in neuroscience and coaching; she is a graduate of CTI’s Leadership program, and a certified practitioner of The Leadership Circle Profile™. Gina was a presenter at TEDxBuffaloWomen and she has been published in The Huffington Post.
Gina Paigen has presented:
- Solving the Diversity Puzzle: Accelerating creativity through equity and inclusion (2017)
- The Circle of Reciprocity: Social networking in real time (2017)
- Third Way Leadership: Harnessing mindfulness and intention (2016)
- Neuro-Brain Bootcamp: 4 Neuroscience Keys to a Creative Brain (2015)
- The Power of Paradox: Awakening from the Dream of Certainty and Embracing the Gifts of Light and Shadow (2015)
- The Spaghetti Challenge: Exploring innovation, collaboration and rapid prototyping (2015)
- The Power of Perspective: Change your seat and change your world (2014)
- Letting Go/Letting Come: The latest (oldest) creativity tools (2013)