Focus on: Bill Olsen
Bill Olsen is a professional Facilitator, Trainer & Speaker enabling accelerated results through creative problem solving. He has a reputation for delivering dynamic offsites, tangible outcomes & strong consensus. His events are often characterized as being interactive, fast-forward learning, and practical… okay, they’re fun!
While a US Navy Commander, Bill applied Creative Problem Solving to his high-risk Navy project, which gained unparalleled success and the USA's ”Silver Hammer Award for Reinventing Government“. Facilitating other gov't programs, he helped achieve four more Silver Hammers. He now provides these services as a consultant, and has supported public & private clients in 19 countries, 29 U.S. states and two cruise ships, plus creative thinkers like you.
Consistently listed in the ”Top 20“ of the global FindAFacilitator.com data base, Bill Olsen is based in Washington DC and provides his services globally.
Bill most recently presented at Mindcamp in 2012.
Bill Olsen has presented:
- Imagine... Consensus! Getting buy-in from CPS to Strategic Planning to Summits (2015)
- Wake UP!: Games, icebreakers & activities with a purpose (2015)
- Accelerate from Storming to Performing: Bad meetings are habit-forming. So are good meetings. (2012)
- Create Your Life. Create your life's work. Live your creativity. Launch your journey, fearlessly. (2012)
- From Zero to Participate (Z2P) (2007)