Focus on: Michel Neray
Michel Neray combines a science degree from the University of Waterloo, an MBA from McGill University, and a career as a creative marketing copywriter, advertising agency director and marketing executive. A visionary and entrepreneurial game-changer, in 2012 he founded momondays, a heart-based monthly event of authentic storytelling with both professional speakers and first-timers. momondays has become a veritable movement, and is now in twelve cities in Canada and the U.S.
Michel co-authored The Great Crossover, which made it to Jack Canfield’s Achiever’s Recommended Reading List. In 2005, his chapter, “Everything Starts With A Conversation” was selected as the lead for the book, Sales Gurus Speak Out. He has spoken at conferences in more than seven countries worldwide.
And he's addicted to Mindcamp.
Michel Neray has presented:
- From Story to Stage: Bridging the space between you and your audience (2016)
- From Story to Stage Presence: How to motivate, inspire, and change the world (2015)
- Karaoke! (Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?) (2015)
- Pack The Room! How to write session descriptions that attract truckloads of participants just drooling to hear your content and worship at the altar of your expertise (2014)
- Creative Sales Telepathy: How to read minds and influence people (2013)
- Creative Sales Telepathy: How to overcome resistance to your brilliant idea and sell it! (2012)
- How Many Bananas Do You Have? (2011)
- My Name is Inigo Montoya. (2010)