Focus on: Yoel Kluk
Mexico City, México
I am driven to try new things despite the risk; while at the same time learning from each of those experiences and adjusting rapidly. A designer of solutions, innovator with high tolerance to ambiguity, I am biased towards doing things that move forward the people of the organization I am engaged with.
- CEO and founder of Kluk and Associates - a company focused on enhancing productivity by applying methodology through technology, including Intelligent Collaboration, Intelligent Creative Thinking and Intelligent Insights
- An affiliate of ThinkRite, a new business collaboration ecosystem
- Partner of Grupo-Piensa, a creative thinking facilitation firm
- Faculty of Centro de Certificacion en Creatividad A.C.
- International keynote speaker with experience in Mexico, USA, Argentina, Colombia, Brazil and Peru
- Specialties: Organizational strategy, diagnosis, transformation and implementation of change, opportunity analysis.
Yoel Kluk has presented:
- No One Is an Island (2019)
- Stop Selling Solar Panels: Your customers don’t care about your products or services (2018)
- Innovating the NGO: Creative thinking for large social purposes (2016)
- Creative Decision Analysis: In decision analysis, ham and turkey are the same thing... (2015)
- Intelligent Meetings: Meetings are a pain, here is the medicine (2015)
- Need Finding: A hands-on approach to empathy (2014)
- Collective Genius: Unleashing the creative power of the group (2013)
- Think with Your Hands: The art of prototyping (2012)
- Beyond Words: How to discover the obvious (2010)