Focus on: Clara Kluk
Mexico City, México
Clara is a partner of PIENSA, a consulting firm in México City and in Costa Rica, specializing in organizational development and creativity training and facilitation. She works with organizations across Mexico, and Latin America to facilitate creativity and innovation, to help manage change and transition, and enhance teamwork and leadership.
An artist, and expert in social sciences, Clara has more than 20 years of experience. She has worked extensively for many corporations, in several different fields, including pharmaceutical, financial, cosmetics, insurance, telecommunications, education, food, and social services.
Clara holds a Master of Science degree in Creativity and Innovation from the International Center for Studies in Creativity at Buffalo State College.
Clara Kluk has presented:
- Facilitating with Heart: Navigating the emotions triggered by clarifying a situation (2019)
- No One Is an Island (2019)
- Juicy Fruits of Implementation: Mindsets, emotions and surprising techniques for the preparation-for-implementation phase (2017)
- The Possible Dream: Sequence 1 - Garden of Totems (2016)
- To Dream the Possible Dream (2015)
- Swimming in the Present: In a complex world, try mindfulness (2014)
- Collective Genius: Unleashing the creative power of the group (2013)
- Discover Your Artist Power: How to use art to build connections between people (2012)
- Beyond Words: How to discover the obvious (2010)
- The Art of Defining a Problem (2009)
- Real-Time Innovation: The Bridge Between Learning & Doing (2009)
- Art in Problem Solving (2008)