Focus on: Nathalie Doré
Nathalie Doré has been working with organizations for close to 20 years strategizing, creating, facilitating, coaching and evaluating programs that seek to improve employees’ performance, engagement, satisfaction in alignment with who they are as individuals.
She’s had her own consulting firm, built from the ground up — the Organizational Learning and Effectiveness functions for large National and Global organizations like Multimicro, Benjamin Moore and Ivanhoe Cambridge: defining and implementing strategy, designing processes, building systems and engaging managers as partners in deriving business value from learning.
She’s got a big bag of tricks that includes neurolinguistics programming, mindfulness, creative problem-solving, systems thinking, management models and theories of human development from the most scientific to the esoteric.
Nathalie left big business in 2011 to work as a Learning Strategist for Innovation Consultants and as a free-lance coach and facilitator working only on projects that are fun, make a difference and where she can continue to learn.
Nathalie Doré has presented:
- Star or Molecule? Exploring your limitless imagination! (2016)
- Family Dreaming: Get to know your family through their dreams (2016)
- Family Dreaming: Get to know your family through their dreams (2015)
- Stop Dreaming: Make it Happen! (2015)
- Be There! A 90-minute experience to get you in the moment and do one thing at a time (2014)
- Instant Collaboration! Experience team cohesion in 90 minutes (2014)