Focus on: Robert Alan Black Ph.D., CSP
Alan worked as a licensed architect, designer, cartoonist, writer, college professor, starting in high school in 1960. In 1976 he began to change career focus for the 8th time, completing a M.Ed. in the Guidance and Counseling of Gifted, Talented & Creative people and a Ph.D. teaching of creative thinking.
As a creative thinking advocate, client work and creativity conferences have enabled him to present in 40+ US states and 50+ countries. To date he has travelled to 93 countries. He has attended 160+ creativity conferences, retreats and innovation fairs around the globe beginning with CPSI in 1978, including: Mindcamp, ACRE, FCW, IN, ACE, ICINC. CREA-Italy, Creativity Jamboree, NZ Creativity Challenge, FICI and others plus in-house or public workshops on all 6 continents.
Each day Alan strives to help people accept that they can think creatively and that they can continually expand and enrich their creativeness and creative thinking skills throughout their lives.
Robert Alan Black has presented:
- Alan's Library: The experience and wisdom of Dr. Robert Alan Black (2014)
- Creative Blocks: Worlds in Collision = Sources of Creativity (2013)
- Stories and Storytelling: Tools of Creative Thinking and Problem Solving (2011)
- "Eureka, We Failed!" (2006)
- No Words, Absolutely No Words (2005)