If you’d like to post your session on LinkedIn, thanks! Please do! But due to the way we’ve created the session description and bio pages, attempts to post the URL to LinkedIn bring up random photos drawn from the page… usually that of another presenter!
Here’s how to do it with your OWN photo.
- Copy the link of the page you want to promote.
- Paste the link into LinkedIn
- Click the X on the unwanted photo to get rid of it
- Add some encouraging words
- Click the camera icon to add your own photo. Use any photo you like; if you want your session photo and don’t know how to grab it from your page, write firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll email you a copy.
- Post it!