Focus on: Laila Ghattas
Laila Ghattas is a Happiness Specialist helping thousands of individuals & couples find their own answers. Laila expertly weaves creativity, intuition and psychotherapy into self-discovery programs that deliver profound personal growth. Laila’s richly textured vocation as an artist, writer, Gestalt therapist, Reiki practitioner, group facilitator, public speaker and fabric/clothing designer deeply satisfies her path to serve.
Recognizing the chronic state of insecurity many endure, Laila designs inspiring self-confidence solution programs for individuals and couples.
Responding to the epidemic of body image issues, she launched her esteem nurturing label: Laila Goddess- Flattering wardrobe essentials designed for mature women and created from Laila's signature, hand-printed fabrics.
Each winter Laila is Bali bound and blessed with the spiritual tapestry of Balinese Hinduism. The wisdom and insight gleaned from ancient mystical traditions beats at the heart of all she creates and shares. Between journeys Laila can be found in Toronto where she offers private sessions, workshops and fashion showroom events.
Laila Ghattas has presented:
- Heaven on Earth: I love me, I love me not (2017)
- Boost Your Bliss! Radically reliable self-confidence (2016)
- Don't Worry, Be Happy! (2015)
- Conscious Communication: Say what you mean, mean what you say! (2014)
- Conscious Relationships: Oh, now I get it! (2013)
- Lose Your Head: A guide to juicy soul searching (2012)
- How the Hell Did I Get Here?! What Do I Really Want? (2011)
- Relationship Patterns: How the hell did I get here?! (2010)
- Truly Madly Deeply: A Guide to Juicy Soul Searching (2009)
- Truly Madly Deeply: A guide to juicy soul searching (2008)
- More Relationship Revelations! (2007)
- Relationship Revelations (2006)
- Impeccable Leadership: Compassion at Work (2005)