Focus on: Branko Broekman
Branko’s professional initiatives focus on facilitating creative change. As a speaker about creative leadership, facilitator of productive thinking sessions and as a trainer he is offering an effective structure to think and act with a creative mindset.
Branko is the director of the Academy for Creative Leadership in Amsterdam and coordinates the MSc Program in Creativity and Change Leadership in Europe.
He is affiliated with several institutes in his ambition to help people embrace the creative mindset, among which are the International Center for Studies in Creativity (ICSC) as an adjunct lecturer, the Centrum voor de Ontwikkeling van het Creatief Denken (COCD) in Antwerp and the Design Thinkers Academy in Amsterdam.
Branko holds an M.S. in Creative Studies from Buffalo State, State University of New York. Branko is also certified as Foursight Advanced trainer, MIDAS foundation coach and Master Coach in intercultural NLP. His mother tongue is Dutch and he is fluent in English, German and Italian.
Branko Broekman has presented:
- Mind Ur Sweetspot: Find the sweet spot of motive, value, and talent (2019)
- The Thinker’s Tripod : Your swiss army knife for diagnostic thinking (2019)
- Deep Simplicity: How to solve a dilemma by coming up with your own book title (2019)
- Track and Trace: Becoming a casual problem solving bush ranger (2019)
- The Idea Box: The spice of a solution is in the picking (2012)
- Sailing Out on a Mission: Bridge the gap between a strategy and its implementation (2008)