Join this energizing morning yoga session to get the body and mind flowing. We'll gently stretch and strengthen both your muscles and your mind. You don’t have to be stretchy or experienced to play — though flexibility does help! Our practice will be adapted to suit people of all levels.
I encourage props such as mats, bolsters, blocks, chairs, straps etc. These are not available at the site so please bring anything that might support your practice (books, inflatable water wings, etc.). Prizes will be awarded each day after class for using ordinary objects to help you feel the magic.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Walk away feeling centered, focused, and ready for your day
- Boost your brain and creative power
- You could win a prize!
Zachary TownesmithZachary inspires participation and thoughtful consensus in a wide array of groups. He is dedicated to developing intercultural relations and facilitating innovative solutions for regenerative well-being.
His Cum Laude B.A. from Harvard College led him to explore issues of privilege and work for justice from his hometown of Philadelphia to the Guatemala City garbage dump. This work has taken him throughout the Americas engaging diverse stakeholders in strategic planning through the development of creative and critical thinking in fields such as education, public health, business, creative industries, and entrepreneurship.
His 500hr Yoga Teacher training instills a diversity and depth to his facilitation. He embodies these ancient practices in ways that are socially relevant and culturally appropriate.
He believes that interpersonal relationships and creativity are the keys to regenerative enterprise, and works in settings ranging from corporate board rooms to dirt-floored rural schools. Watch his TedX talks here (Spanish) and here (English).
He hopes to design something with you soon. Co-creation will save the world!
Zachary is a returning presenter.
Scheduled SessionsSubject to change. What isn't?
Click on a session to learn more about it.
- Beyond the Obvious Meeting constraints with confidence (Nicole Flynn)
- Biodanza Awaken your natural curiosity (Sophie Harvey)
- Hatch Ideas Incubation as a creativity tool (Liz Monroe-Cook)
- Arpilleras from Chile Stories on Burlap (Angelica & Mario Allende)
- Creative Conflict TKO Optimizing conflict for creativity (Paul Fleming)
- From Bystander to Ally How to Shift from Standing by to Standing up (Deepika Grover)
- The Art of Presence Using magic moments to connect (Anthony Hyatt)
- Mighty Magical Messages Creating messages that reinforce your personal magic (Megan Mitchell, Alison Cohen)
- Your Mother's Eyes Climate wisdom from real and imagined ancestors (Denise Pinto)
- Sunrise Yoga (Zachary Townesmith)
- Writing Freely (Tim Hurson)