Each morning we’ll have several concurrent Trailhead sessions to set the tone for the day. The balance of the day will be structured as Open Space to allow whoever is interested to propose hosting one or more sessions.
"When I let myself be what I am, I become what I might be." Lao Tzu
Awaken your natural curiosity
By moving our bodies to the rhythm of music, we awaken our sensations and our natural impulse to explore the world with wonder and fascination. We allow ourselves to sense and discover while deepening our connection to ourselves and others. With this openness and renewed curiosity, we can unleash our natural creativity and express ourselves through spontaneous movement.
Biodanza is a powerful, proven process for stimulating vital energy and integrating mind and body. It invites you to a set of joyful, liberating "exercises in movement" to a variety of carefully chosen music. It is fun and it is not necessary to know how to dance!
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Practice movement with a quality of presence
- Awake the pleasure and joy of natural movement
- Vitalize non-verbal communication and expression
Sophie HarveyTrained as an engineer (Polytechnique Montreal), Sophie Harvey has been coaching (PCC) for 15 years. Based in Montreal, Sophie brings her ability to align people with their felt sense and access their somatic intelligence. Sophie is a Biodanza facilitator, co-designer of the Vortex, a method of creativity by emergence. She regularly participates in creativity events (Mindcamp Canada, Mindcamp Chile, Crea-France, Crea Conference ).
Sophie is a returning presenter.
Sessions Released So FarSubject to change. What isn't?
Click on a session to learn more about it. More to come! Keep checking back as we post more sessions.
- The Art of Presence Using magic moments to connect (Anthony Hyatt)
- Beyond the Obvious Meeting constraints with confidence (Nicole Flynn)
- Biodanza Awaken your natural curiosity (Sophie Harvey)
- Creative Conflict TKO Optimizing conflict for creativity (Paul Fleming)
- From Bystander to Ally How to Shift from Standing by to Standing up (Deepika Grover)
- Hatch Ideas Incubation as a creativity tool (Liz Monroe-Cook)
- Power and Purpose Opening a window into your true you (Deron Essex)
- Tool Clinic Ordinary magic in your pocket (Tim Hurson)
- Your Mother's Eyes Climate wisdom from real and imagined ancestors (Denise Pinto)
- Watch this space as more are released...