The Mindcamp kids’ program went incredibly well this year, with 10 young participants enjoying an intersecting/parallel Mindcamp of their own.
Among other activities, they generated a number of ideas for the improvement of future Mindcamps.
- There is chocolate milk available everywhere, all the time.
- All the kids are the leaders.
- Yurts are mansions inside.
- Dining room has a chocolate milk fountain.
- Everybody has super powers (build: every KID has super powers)
- Ray [one of the kids] is the chef.
- Campfires every night.
- Gigantic chocolate milk lake with Max as a statue in the middle.
- Girls’ yurt is a palace inside.
- Annette [one of the kids] is the decorator of all of Mindcamp.
- Mostly everything in the kitchen tastes good (for kids).
- There’s a secret trap door in the ground.
- There’s a special food-stealing machine.
- Conveyor belts from the food to the tables so the food always comes to you exactly when you want it.
- Mindcamp is on an island in a lake of chocolate milk.
- Build: Mindcamp on an island in an ocean of chocolate milk with real-life pirates sailing in it.
- Treasure hunt for both kids and adults.
- Field day.
- Invisible kids spy on parents.
- Mindcamp all year!!!
- It’s Friday every day.
- Mindcamp Chile or Italy or traveling worldwide Mindcamp.
- Mindcamp becomes a travelling circus company.
- Mindcamp is on a huge cloud that rains chocolate milk (onto itself).
- Mindcamp video game.
- Jacuzzi hot chocolate marshmallow chocolate milk fountain (lactose free).
IMAN and HANA are definitely returning to Mindcamp next year…as Hana put it in her own words…”Mindcamp made me realize how creative I always was…” She also got a kick out of the chocolate milk ideation!
Thank you for helping me introduce my children to the world of creativity in such a meaningful and effective way.