Crack your personality shell to build better relationships
Have you ever done any personality tests? How have they helped you in your career and life? Most people believe that personality is one thing that almost never changes. Has that been true in your life experience?
In this session, Julia will walk you through some of the most common personality assessment tools and show you how to use them for your own benefit and growth as well as for connecting better with people around you.
If you ever felt as though personality tests leave you feeling like you’ve been put in a box – you will leave this workshop with a new perspective and an empowering tool that can help you improve an area of your life you may feel stuck in.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Discover why your personality is not who you are
- Find out your Enneagram type and how you can use it to connect to your True Self, deal with stress, and build better relationships with people in your life
- Learn a drama-proof conflict resolution strategy you can use in any situation
Julia is a dancer and former corporate rebel turned entrepreneur on a mission to end workplace misery and empower people to be the change they want to see at work.
Having a strong HR background, she is passionate about helping people achieve career success that they want through building collaborative partnerships and being the best version of themselves.
She is a multi-passionate entrepreneur who believes in the holistic approach to solving problems – looking at them through the lens of creativity and from the different angles. Julia is fulfilling her life purpose of ending workplace misery by leading her non-profit organization Workplace Engagement & Mental health Association (WEMA), facilitating corporate training through her Partnershift project, and by being on the Canadian SuperCamp team teaching teenagers what the school doesn’t.
This is Julia’s first year presenting at Mindcamp.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Creativity X-Press Key attitudes, principles, and tools (Latise Hairston, Jocelyn Tejeda)
- Flower-up Your Process! Warning, this session is experimental. (Alexandre Eisenchteter)
- Mirror, Mirror Feedback for creativity and change (John Sedgwick)
- Out-of-the-Box Persona Crack your personality shell to build better relationships (Julia Zarina)
- Play with Ambiguity How might PLAY make more of our potential when facing complexity and uncertainty? (Katrin Elster)
- Your Magical Journey Experiencing the art and practice of magic (Bruce Baum)