Pages to Color
Experience coloring as a way to reflect on your state of being and to practice mindfulness.
We will color through a series of activities, developing boundaries and breaking down assumptions along the way.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- The value of coloring as a personal & professional reflection tool
- Use coloring activities as effective process tools
- Insights into your own associations with color & boundaries
Copyright: frwooar / 123RF Stock Photo
Emily has an MS in Creativity, Creative Problem Solving and Change Leadership, a BA in Design Management Her passion is being a catalyst for the imagination. With a background rich in design, creativity and leadership she is always looking for new ways to delight and inspire others.
She loves designing experiences with the imagination in mind – both deliberately detailed and purposeful & delightfully spontaneous and random – anything from community events and workshops to conversations and ambidextrous spectacles.
This is Emily’s first year presenting at Mindcamp.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Boardroom Bushcraft How to thrive in any environment (Peter Zapf)
- Cryptocurrencies Playing with the chain of trust (James McAnanama)
- Grow | Transform | Emerge (Ana Matic, Goran Matic)
- Inside Feminist Business Welcome to the world of entrepreneurial feminism (Petra Mutch)
- Know Thyself The wabi-sabi of awakening (Courtney Kazembe)
- Pages to Color (Emily White)
- Raising Individual Resilience Adapting to change (Deborah Jann, Giselle Kovary)
- Restore Repair an object, repair your soul (Leonardo Muñoz)