Pages to Color
Experience coloring as a way to reflect on your state of being and to practice mindfulness.
We will color through a series of activities, developing boundaries and breaking down assumptions along the way.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- The value of coloring as a personal & professional reflection tool
- Use coloring activities as effective process tools
- Insights into your own associations with color & boundaries
Copyright: frwooar / 123RF Stock Photo
Emily has an MS in Creativity, Creative Problem Solving and Change Leadership, a BA in Design Management Her passion is being a catalyst for the imagination. With a background rich in design, creativity and leadership she is always looking for new ways to delight and inspire others.
She loves designing experiences with the imagination in mind – both deliberately detailed and purposeful & delightfully spontaneous and random – anything from community events and workshops to conversations and ambidextrous spectacles.
This is Emily’s first year presenting at Mindcamp.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Pages to Color (Emily White)
- Stimulocity Using expressive arts as stimulus for creation (Lee Kitchen, Terri Segal)
- Threads An intuitive game that reveals our connections with self, others and universal energy (Karen Rudolf)
- The Wabi-Sabi Brain Or how to love the perfectly imperfect mind (Marc Hurwitz)