An intuitive game that reveals our connections with self, others and universal energy
Participate in a powerful communication and relationship-building process using a new tool that brings people together to deep levels of connection. It’s fun…in fact, it’s a game!
While playing this amazing game you will brainstorm with others and engage in mutual support. You and your fellow players will walk away with a clearer perspective of what you wish to obtain for yourself in this moment through this highly visual, contextual tool.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Gain new perspectives while enhancing communication skills
- Explore and share your story in a safe environment
- Gain new concepts and support of collaboration
Karen Rudolf is a Change Facilitator and Personal Coach who works with each unique clients own inherent healing powers. Through Tranquil SOULutions courses, workshops, mentoring, one to one, or group sessions, you will build a strong reservoir of empowering…
Karen is a masterful guide to peaceful thriving. In each Tranquil SOULutions programs, your experience is derived from a variety of natural, gentle and delightfully entertaining modalities.
It all starts with awareness, perceptions and beliefs: often we are so close to our own thought patterns that we cannot even begin to shift the limiting construction on our own. Karen has walked this journey and has guided countless others along similar paths, crafting tools along the way that can help shift the landscape.
Benefits: inner peace that can in our set in motion the powerful healing of the world around us. This outward radiating wave of impact that begins inside has enormous potential benefits far beyond our immediate experience. Karen believes that this is one way we can heal the world.
Karen is a returning presenter. Click to see what they’ve presented in the past.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Pages to Color (Emily White)
- Stimulocity Using expressive arts as stimulus for creation (Lee Kitchen, Terri Segal)
- Threads An intuitive game that reveals our connections with self, others and universal energy (Karen Rudolf)
- The Wabi-Sabi Brain Or how to love the perfectly imperfect mind (Marc Hurwitz)