Memory and Creativity
Imagination is a key to our brain agility
Imagination promotes memory anchoring.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." said Einstein.
So why shouldn't we imagine more often?
You will come out of this session enlightened and confident with a powerful brain gym that increases your ability to be creative, memorize, and be mentally agile.
Let yourself be guided up to the creatosphere, where imagination plays tricks on the real world, where changing dimensions and perspectives is strongly recommended, so that we can use all our senses to innovate, to invent crazy and incredible scenarios. You will learn and practice the methods used in memory championships, which make the intellectual and the creative work simultaneously at the edge between the rational and the irrational.
It is a conference-show around the themes #memory and #creativity
It is a living experience through living pedagogy and multi-modal participatory interactions. The richness of collective imagination through universal images thus drives our personal imagination.
Energize, connect, let go.
Dare to learn, dare to imagine, dare to trust, dare to be free.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Boost your memory skills
- Learn collective intelligence, creativity and public speaking skills
- Let go and gain confidence
Vincent RegnierVincent Regnier is a showman. A memory, brain and creativity trainer. He is a memory expert, ranked fourth in Spain according to the worldwide ranking of memory athletes.
Through his company Ippocamp he brings happiness to companies thanks to a playful focus on memory. This powerful tool opens the door for us to the fields of creativity and imagination, freedom and confidence. His interactive presentations are a smart blend of pedagogy, game, theater and humour.
Vincent also teaches design thinking, mind mapping, and creativity in business schools & MBA programs.
He has been an engineer in deep-water oil rigs in Brazil; a guitarist in Argentina; a bamboo bike guide in Barcelona; an olive and almond producer in Spain; he has undertaken a mountain biking expedition across Madagascar; and crossed the South Pacific in a sailboat.
This is Vincent's first year presenting at Mindcamp.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Connecting through Conflict It’s a small world after all (Kim Larkin, Abby Wilkymacky)
- Conscious Leadership Awaken the inner leader within you! (Ann-Marie Kong, Joanne Stone)
- Home and Native Land Rethinking our connections to this place we call Canada (Michael Carlson)
- Meet Your Better Half Unleash the power of your right brain (William Donius)
- Memory and Creativity Imagination is a key to our brain agility (Vincent Regnier)
- Playing with TIM Integrating a creative thinking skill set into your training or classroom (Cyndi Burnett)
- Wabi-Sabi Restore Honour the precious edges within you (Leonardo Muñoz)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?