Hearing the music moves the line.
Feeling the music brings out the colour.
Seeing the music shapes the form.
A portrait of creation at play.
Whether you make art now or not, it makes no difference. If you enjoy music and can make marks on a piece of paper, you can simply draw.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Enjoy the freedom of drawing like a child again
- Explore the beauty in natural simplicity
- Discover the dimensions in your work
Image: Winter Solstice. Music: Pondercast – Solstice (by Joshua Van Tassel)
An exploration, a passion, a joy; these are some of things that art is to me. Ever since I can remember, I’ve loved the act of taking the drawn line for a walk to see what happens. One of my greatest discoveries was drawing water. My current journey is drawing music.
In the last few years I have also found ways to share the art of drawing with others. I have given several Zen Tangle workshops in Toronto and at Mindcamp.
Kaz is a returning presenter. Click to see what they’ve presented in the past.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Co-Becoming Arising Designing spaces for deep change and transformation (Nicole Dobinson, Erin Dixon)
- Imperfect Pitch How to tell your business story (Peter Scott)
- The Mind/Character Split … & how to use it to transform your life (Deron Essex)
- Objects of Genius Unleash creative genius with an apple and a chair (Philippe Brasseur)
- Shower Thinking An Introduction to the art, science, and process of incubation (Clare Dus, Kristen Peterson)
- Simply Drawing (Kaz Ogino)
- Yes, And … No, But (Janeen Halliwell, Paul Fleming)