Repair an object, repair your soul
When objects are damaged, the wabi-sabi aesthetic vision for repairing them is based on “the beauty of imperfection”. So, the restoration highlights the repair as part of the new object.
In this workshop we will learn and apply restoration techniques to a real damaged piece, as a way to reflect on the role of damaged places in our life.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Reflect about the beauty of imperfection (in an object and in your life)
- Find meaning for your damaged places
- Take home a unique work of art to remember what you experienced
An international innovation consultant, Leo Muñoz has led innovation capabilities and creative skills development projects in many organizations in South America and Europe.
University professor of postgraduate courses about creativity (Innovation Masters, MBA, and other innovation certificates from Universidad Católica of Chile and other Chilean Universities) and Member of Facilitators Without Borders.
He is a certified Productive Thinking facilitator and certified facilitator’s trainer in Managing Innovation from the University of Brighton (UK), holds innovation and business certificates from Notre Dame University, Creative Problem Solving Institute and UCLA – Anderson School of Management (USA), and an MBA from the Institute for Executive Development.
Leonardo is an architect from Universidad Católica (but is mostly recovered from that). Currently he is CEO of ThinkX Chile and board member of other commercial companies.
Leonardo is a returning presenter. Click to see what they’ve presented in the past.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Boardroom Bushcraft How to thrive in any environment (Peter Zapf)
- Cryptocurrencies Playing with the chain of trust (James McAnanama)
- Grow | Transform | Emerge (Ana Matic, Goran Matic)
- Inside Feminist Business Welcome to the world of entrepreneurial feminism (Petra Mutch)
- Know Thyself The wabi-sabi of awakening (Courtney Kazembe)
- Pages to Color (Emily White)
- Raising Individual Resilience Adapting to change (Deborah Jann, Giselle Kovary)
- Restore Repair an object, repair your soul (Leonardo Muñoz)